CM-8037 Custom Private Label Stainless Steel Luxury Wrist Watches Custom Logo Men Chronograph Quartz Watch
GM-8074 Hot Sale style Watch Stainless Steel Case With Blue Dial Fashionable Mens Watch Quartz Movement
GM-1129 High Quality Stainless Steel Oil Press Dial Mens Watch Fashion Business Watch style Custom Logo
The varieties of mechanical watches include ordinary watches, calendar watches, automatic watches, as well as mechanical calendar automatic watches. All of them add a set of calendar devices or automatic devices on the basis of mechanical watches, thus making all kinds of mechanical watches. So, how do judge whether it is good or bad among the many automatic mechanical watches?
To judge the quality of an automatic mechanical watch, you can start from the following aspects:
Hold the watch with the unwinding and stop lightly in your hand, wind it slowly, and watch the second hand at the same time.
After winding the clockwork a few times, turn the surface up, down, and the crown up, down, left, and right, and listen to the frequency beats in all directions. It should be basically the same. Crisp and no noise.
3. Dial needle experiment
The dial should feel neither loose nor tight, but it is normal for the second hand to stop or reverse when dialing backward.
In addition, it should also be noted that because the watch adopts "static debugging" during the assembly, reconciliation, and inspection, the dynamic error of the watch will be caused by the movement of the arm after wearing it on the hand, which will make the travel time slow. In addition, the watch will also be used for a long time. increasingly slow. Therefore, a few seconds faster is appropriate for "static debugging".
1. Appearance of an automatic mechanical watch. Visual inspection of the shell, surface, needles, no "trachoma", scratches, bright coating, no color difference, the back cover should be tightly screwed together.
2. The starting performance of the automatic mechanical watch. Slowly rotate the winding stem to wind the mainspring while observing the second hand. Generally, the fewer the number of rotations of the winding to start the second hand, the better the starting performance of the watch.
3. Automatic mechanical watch winding. The hand feel is easy when winding, and there is no noise. In addition to the phenomenon of slippage after the automatic watch winder is wound, the general watch spring should be able to wind the foot without slipping.
4. Automatic mechanical watch dial. The hand feels comfortable when dialing the needle, and it is not good if it is too tight or too loose. The indication of the hour and minute hands should be coordinated (when the hour hand is aligned with the 3, 6, 9, and 12 characters respectively, the minute hand should not deviate from the 12 characters ± 4 divisions), and the hour, minute and second hands should not rub each other.
5. Automatic mechanical watch sound. After the watch is fully wound, listen to the sound of the watch with your ears. It should be clear and symmetrical without noise, and it should not change with direction.
6. Travel time accuracy of an automatic mechanical watch. It needs to be measured with special instruments. Some large state-owned stores have the service of measuring for customers. When purchasing, you can ask the salesperson to check the travel time accuracy and position error.
Generally, the movement has 40 hours of energy storage and will not stop after a few hours. If something goes wrong with your watch, your best bet is to take your watch to an aftermarket location. We are a manufacturer of automatic mechanical watches, if you need wholesale automatic mechanical watches, please contact us.