CM-8037 Custom Private Label Stainless Steel Luxury Wrist Watches Custom Logo Men Chronograph Quartz Watch
GM-8074 Hot Sale style Watch Stainless Steel Case With Blue Dial Fashionable Mens Watch Quartz Movement
GM-1129 High Quality Stainless Steel Oil Press Dial Mens Watch Fashion Business Watch style Custom Logo
As long as the watches made by good mechanical watch manufacturers can be used for decades, the service life of mechanical watches is not only related to the quality of spare parts but also has a lot to do with daily wear and maintenance. The factors that affect the service life of the watch are the quality of the watch itself, personal usage habits, and daily maintenance.
How long can a mechanical watch last?
1. The quality of mechanical watches
How long a mechanical watch can be worn depends on its quality. The choice of the movement and material of the mechanical watch is very important. The quality of a big brand or a mechanical watch with a higher price is better. Except for some special watches, it is also very important to choose a watch made by a powerful mechanical watch manufacturer.
2. Personal wearing habits
Personal wearing habits are also a very important factor. Take off the mechanical watch when washing your hands, and put the mechanical watch away when you go for a run or exercise. In this way, the service life of the mechanical watch will be longer. On the contrary, you don’t pay attention to the mechanical watch when you wash your hands. If you don't dry it in time after putting it on, you often don't notice the watch falling from the corner of the table.
3. Daily maintenance
The maintenance of mechanical watches should be moderate. If the mechanical watch is only scratched lightly, and if you don't look carefully, you will not be able to see this kind of minor injury, and you will need to maintain it after a period of time.
The service life of a mechanical watch is closely related to maintenance, so how to maintain it?
(1) When wearing a mechanical watch, the sweat on the hands is corrosive to the case. The all-steel case is made of nickel-chromium alloy, which has better corrosion resistance. Sweat should always be wiped off with a soft cloth or put on a plastic watch support to prevent it from being eroded by sweat.
(2) Do not open the back cover of the watch at will, so as to avoid dust entering the movement and affecting the normal operation of the watch.
(3) Do not put mechanical watches in a wardrobe with mothballs to avoid deterioration of watch oil.
(4) Do not put mechanical watches on power amplifiers, stereos, and TVs to avoid magnetization.
(5) For long-term storage without wearing the watch, it should be wound regularly once a month. Watches with automatic movements should be gently swayed back and forth for a few minutes or worn on the wrist for a period of time to automatically wind up the clockwork. So that the parts will not be in a static state for a long time to ensure the running performance of the mechanical watch machine.
(6) If the ordinary mechanical watch is damp, you can press dry cotton on the watch, and then bake it with a 40-watt light bulb for 5 minutes, and all the moisture inside and outside the watch can be evaporated.
(7) When receiving a beloved mechanical watch, when removing the outer packaging, be sure to keep the packaging box used to protect the watch. These packaging boxes protect the watch can give the watch the safest protection when it is not worn, and avoid the watch from being broken or bumped. Develop the habit of putting it in the box, which can greatly reduce the chance of damage to the watch.
(8) It is usually best not to wear the same watch every day. You should prepare several different watches to use alternately. In addition to enriching your personal style, you can also avoid dust and body dirt from concentrating on the same watch. For leather straps, care should be taken to avoid frequent wear and tear of the strap caused by daily use, so even if the surface is new, the watch will look very old.
(9) Wearing the watch on the wrist to sleep, if the watch is a luminous watch, will bring adverse effects on the body. This is because the luminescent material coated on the pointer and dial of the luminous watch is mainly a mixture of radium and zinc sulfide. The rays emitted by radium can excite the zinc sulfide crystal to emit light. Nine hours of radium radiation is harmful to the human body. Therefore, before going to bed, it is best to take off the luminous watch and put it on the table.
The above is about how long the mechanical watch is used and how to maintain it. If you need to customize a mechanical watch, please contact us, we are the most professional mechanical watch manufacturer.